RSS Subscribe

Monday, August 31, 2009

Can I… make a comic strip?

So, I was bored the other day, twiddling my thumbs and wondering what to do; when I had an idea. I decided that I wanted to make my own online comic strip. I managed to come up with a couple characters that I wanted to appear in my comic strip, next I needed some tools to help create and publish my idea.

Strip Generator

After searching through numerous results from Google, I found just what I was looking for, StripGenerator.com; a blog for comic strips. It had all the tools I needed to accomplish my goal, text-editing, pre-made customizable characters, a simple but complete toolbox as well as exposure to a huge community of members.

stripgeneratorhome

stripgenerator

http://stripgenerator.com/

The adventures of h.E.n.R.i

After I signed up for a membership, I got to work on putting my strip together, which took me about 30 minutes to create. The strip is called “The adventures of h.E.n.R.i'’; and it’s about a robot, a nerdy scientist and a turtle.

adventures of henri

http://o0110o.stripgenerator.com/

So, “Can I… make a comic strip?”. Yup, and it’s a piece of cake. I hope you all enjoy my strip, and have fun making your own!

JSA aka o0110o

Blogger

31/08/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment